Now Hiring Customer Service-Counter-Cashier-Cook. Entry Level – No Experience Necessary.
Send résumé or inquire today- firstname.lastname@example.org
TACOCHELA is a modern day “street style” taqueria stand serving deliciously classic tacos, burritos, tortas, tamales, elotes, aguas frescas, micheladas and more. With our fresh, high-quality food at a great value, TACOCHELA is a fun and lively community-gathering place with widespread appeal. Our unique and inspiring culture invites motivated people who aspire to be our future leaders.
We are seeking fun, intelligent, outgoing, and high energy individuals to join our unique team! We are now hiring part-time team members. This is an entry level opportunity with no previous experience required, but preferred! All you need is the motivation to learn and grow in a professional, high volume, team-oriented environment. We will provide you with all the tools necessary for a successful work environment with hands-on training.
Have fun and work hard! As a team member, you will learn as you grow – training on every aspect of the operation and progressing in responsibility and pay. You will gain skills and experience to help you contribute to your success and ours.
Other responsibilities of the Team Member position include:
- Cooking, cleaning, prepping and caring for our guests!
- Reaching for new challenges and asking for additional responsibility
- Balancing high volume with high quality
- Participating in ongoing training and development
- Must have an eagerness to take advantage of new opportunities
- Learning different skills and responsibilities of all stations
- Cross training and cross utilizing skills
In the Team Member role, you must be eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced, high volume, and team-oriented atmosphere. We are seeking warm, friendly, and highly motivated candidates to be future TACOCHELA leaders in a hospitality-driven, fun, and team-oriented environment.
Other requirements include:
- Previous hospitality and/or food service experience, a plus – we’ll teach you the rest!
- Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced, high volume environment
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities
- Open availability and flexibility is a must – ability to work a variety of shifts
- Must be dedicated to excellence and hospitality
We believe that building confidence through knowledge and experience is the first step to your success. We provide an environment that encourages learning and growth, and we reward individuals who meet and exceed our standards of success.